Thursday, July 10, 2014

Scarves and stripes…

In case you didn't know, it's almost the weekend. Summer is so great for fun activities on the weekends, which means it can get a little busy. When I am busy I look for outfits that are super easy to throw together and won't make me sweat like crazy. Ladies, let's be honest. The heat makes us want to throw on a pair of shorts and a tank and call it a day, but next time don't forget that one simple accessory…. a scarf. With the right scarf you can brighten up any outfit and make it look like you spent hours getting ready without adding a lot of layer. Here are my 3 favorite ways to style a summer scarf!


spice up your sundress!

wear it as a vest!
TIP: I'm sure you're wondering how in the world I did this because I just recently learned. Make sure you have a larger scarf! Fold the scarf in half. Once you have it in half, tie the two corners together. Find the two holes and you are good to go!

Loop it into an infinity scarf!
TIP: Put the scarf around your neck. Pull one side very long so that most of it is on one side of you. Wrap the long end around your neck. Tuck in the end so it is hidden and voila!

I have found larger scarves that work at Target and H&M. If you just love my scarf, get it here!

Xoxo, 
Carey 







1 comment: