Tuesday, July 8, 2014

It's Personal!

Good morning from the Peach State! This beauty came in the mail yesterday and I just couldn't wait to show it off. What better way to tell my story than with personalized jewelry?
Although I love everything about Stella & Dot, the new engravables line is EVERYTHING. Don't get me wrong I live by the saying "If it doesn't move, monogram it," but this piece makes my heart super happy. My relationship with my boyfriend Brady has taught me more life lessons than pretty much anything else and I am very grateful for this. Relationships are for another day on another blog post, but in short I think sharing is key. Whether it be our secrets, the good news, the bad news, or food, we love to share our lives and I think this necklace tells that story perfectly. 

Best thing about this gem: I can wear it with anything. Glam it up or dress it down! Did I mention the engravables are going to be in the next issue of VOGUE?!? 




Even pair your personalized jewelry together! 




One: Arrow Necklace // Bling // Jumpsuit (similar: one, two, three)
Two: Acrylic Monogram // Denim shirt // Skirt (similar



If you can't get enough, grab a monogram mug! 

Here , or I love this one!

If you are just as in love with the Stella & Dot engravables line as I am, you are in luck! Visit my site and connect with me. That's right, you can pre-order and own what is in Vogue.. My Sassy (that's Southern for grandmother) jumped on the train and ordered the ID tag. It says ILYM (I love you more).
What story are you going to tell?
xoxo,
Carey 

3 comments:

  1. I love that Sassy is Southern for grandmother! How genius! Personalizing is everything and I love how you dress it up and down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so special. I made the blog! Thank you Carey for including my ILYM Personalized necklace. I LOVE IT. It all started with our grands, and when they would say I Love You, I would respond with I Love You More! Then it would go from there to "more than more" or MOST'EST" and on and on. I beam with pride when someone asks me what ILYM stand for and I get to tell my grands story. Makes this Sassy proud. I am so glad you suggested Personalizing this for me.

    ILYM,
    Sassy

    I'm thinking I should be able to look up Sassy in the dictionary and see the new definition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this blog! The pictures are great, and you're doing such a good job! Now you're making me want a jumpsuit...

    ReplyDelete