Thursday, July 17, 2014

July ipsy Bag




Every month, I love checking the mailbox and finding my pink package, because that means my ipsy bag has arrived! It's only $10 and every month one product alone costs more than $10! Like what? I don't know how they do it but it's so much fun getting a "surprise" present every month.








This month's bag came with a natural facial moisturizer (which I know I am going to love), the new Bare Minerals 5 in 1 BB cream eye shadow in a dark brown color, a bright red lip/cheek stain, a waterproof full size mascara, and a mini tanning oil. I am also loving the pink scalloped makeup bag that everything was packaged inside. I haven't tried everything out yet, but I did swatch the BB eyeshadow and the lip/cheek stain. The eyeshadow is a little dark for me, but the consistency is very cool. I love the shade of the lip/cheek stain.



Have you ever tried ipsy or another monthly bag subscription? I am obsessed with trying new beauty products and I always love my ipsy bag, every single month.


xoxo Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment