Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Laid-Back Lilac

 
Summer nights in Georgia are absolutely gorgeous. This cute and fun colored outfit just came in the mail on Monday and I wore it to work yesterday.
 
 I love the bright purple color of the shirt-- colorful things make me happy. The jeans are perfect for summer because of their light wash, light-weight fabric, and the casual vibe they give.
 
I got these jeans for such a steal compared to what J Brand Jeans normally go for. These are my first pair of J Brand Jeans and let me tell you I am in love and cannot wait to purchase another pair. They have the perfect amount of stretch for comfort, but aren't too stretchy so they keep their shape. I have a feeling these are going to be a definite staple piece for me for the summer months ahead.


 
My necklace is also my everyday staple piece. I received it as a gift for Christmas, and have worn it almost every single day since I received it. It's so girly and matches everything. Plus, who doesn't love monogrammed everything? I can't remember where I got it but similar styles are here and here

 
I am also obsessed with these sunglasses. They are the Ray-Ban RB3025 (58mm) in the lens color Green Flash. One of my friends at work bought a pair and I just had to get a pair for myself. They are so summer-y and fun. They were on Rue-La-La at a discounted price a couple of weeks ago, so if you are wanting a pair I would check them out and look elsewhere online for the most bang for your buck!

 
I received my mug as another Christmas present I got a while back from Starbucks. It was the limited edition "Red" holiday mug designed by Jonathan Adler.
 
I also received my Lily and Laura Bracelet as a gift from the family I nanny for during the school year. I also wear it daily because it makes me think of them. You can buy them at places like here or here. The best pieces of jewelry to me have a meaning and a purpose. Sure, I could wear different accessories every day, but the ones that have sentimental meaning to them are always fun to talk about when friends or strangers ask about where you got your jewelry.


 My sandals (similar 1, 2, 3) were a gift from my sweet boyfriend when he was in Italy last summer, but I will definitely link some similar Jesus type leather beach sandals.


It's no secret that every lady wants a good bra. Some of you may know that I am interning at SPANX this summer. Seriously this is the best and most comfortable bra I have EVER TRIED IN MY LIFE. I never knew a bra could actually be comfortable and supportive. It gives me support and also gives my back a seamless and smooth appearance, so there is no back-bulge.
My Bra-llelujah will always be my go to girl-- she is my breast friend. J
 
Happy Wednesday!
xoxo Morgan



 

No comments:

Post a Comment