Sunday, July 27, 2014

{Beach Essentials}


Happy Sunday! 

There is still plenty of sunshine left this summer, so grab your bikini and sunscreen and go somewhere sunny! I am leaving for the beach next Thursday, and these are a few of the essentials I will be toting with me.


The tops and bottoms for Maaji are all reversible, so you get two bathing suits in one. They are also very fun to mix & match. The swim top is the style "Dark Night Captain" and the swim bottoms are called "Nightly Flight." 



 I got my new Maaji bikini for such a great price. I hardly ever pay full price for things, so when I see a good deal somewhere, I make sure to snatch it right up. Von Maur is currently  having a huge sale on 2014 swim, so you should definitely go check it out! I am so excited to be sporting this fun bikini a week from now on the beach.



The pur-lisse sunscreen I will be using on my face because it doubles as a moisturizer. I received both the moisturizer and the Zoya nail polish in my summer VIP FabFitFun box. The Hang Ten sunscreen is from my July ipsy bag-- I love the fun colored packaging it has.


A summer peach shade for perfectly polished piggies beachside or poolside.


Fruit infused water bottle from my VIP summer 2014 FabFitFun box. Yum! I can't wait to put strawberries, blackberries, lemon, and all the other fruits in my fridge into the infusing part of the bottle.  There is nothing more refreshing than ice cold water while relaxing on the beach. My box also came with a little recipe book for delicious fruit infused water recipes.


Here is everything from my VIP summer 2014 FabFitFun Box. This is my first one, and I am very impressed with the goodies inside! The box was $35 and just one item alone in the box retails for $95. It came with a bunch of fun goodies, which are all available to look at on their website.

Xoxo, Morgan



1 comment:

  1. What a cute swimsuit! Love that it is reversible. Might have to get one myself!

    ReplyDelete