Saturday, July 12, 2014

Aloha from home!

They same home is where the heart is and my heart is with family. Last October my family decided to move from my hometown. This happened to be around the same time I was off to college  so this meant going  home to an unfamiliar house in an unfamiliar town . Little did I know how happy my family would be in our  beautiful new house with my aunt and uncle right down the street. What I didn't realize was how lucky I was to still have a family back in my hometown. I feel so blessed to have  people that feel like home in my life. Visiting "home"  last night has made my heart (and belly) full! You just can't get  fresh, juicy peaches like these anywhere..




Now to my outfit! It's perfect for a day of shopping and sitting out on the porch. I'm loving the graphic tank trend this summer. I really hit two trends with this top with the precious pineapple print. I always had a strict no graphic rule in my wardrobe, but I clearly gave in. Why? 1) so soft and light. Perfect way to beat the heat. 2) I found ones that mean something to me. I have such sweet memories of a family vacay to Hawaii and this is as close as I'm going to get to paradise this summer! 3) It was $12.95 at H&M. You can't resist $12.95. 




Grab one this weekend and pair it with a pair of patterned skinnies or even just a flowy skirt! 

Enjoy! 

Xoxo, 
Carey 

1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit! Casual and relaxed but it looks dressed up too! Can't beat those peaches in July! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete